GIRLBOSS BIO CELLULOSE MASK: HYALURONIC ACID
- CONTAINS A BLEND OF HIGH AND LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT HYALURONIC ACIDS
FOR THE BEST EFFECT
- FIRMS THE SKIN
- PLUMPS AND SMOOTHS THE SKIN
- REDUCES APPEARANCE OF WRINLES
- PROVIDES ALL DAY HYDRATION
- PARABEN FREE
- SILICONE FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE FREE
- PETROCHEMICAL FREE
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Biosaccharide Gum-1,Hyaluronic Acid, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol, XanthanGum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid
WHAT IS BIO CELLULOSE:
Originally developed as an artificial skin to treat severe burns and chronic wounds, Bio cellulose is now used for beauty treatments as well. Bio cellulose is a super thin, natural fiber with a diameter of 20 nanometres - 1000 times thinner than the average human hair. Bio cellulose is grown in a lab by tiny bacteria that convert glucose into cellulose, forming the fibers that make up the fabric of the sheet masks. It takes 10 days for the bacteria to grow enough Bio cellulose for scientists to be able to “harvest” the fibers,
All the extra effort that goes into creating Bio cellulose fabrics really pays off! Bio cellulose fabrics can hold lots of fluid - up to 100 times their dry weight, in fact. After the Bio cellulose fibers are woven into a fabric and cut into a sheet mask, the mask is preloaded with nourishing ingredients for healthy, glowing skin.
ADVANTAGES OF BIO CELLULOSE MASKS:
Bio cellulose has a lot of advantages over traditional paper masks, especially for anti-aging treatments. Here are a few of our favourite benefits of Bio cellulose:
- Bio cellulose is a more environmentally-friendly alternative to the fibers used in other traditionally manufactured sheet masks because it’s 100% compostable.
- Bio cellulose fabrics are tightly woven and very durable. Masks made from Bio cellulose will not rip or tear.
- Bio cellulose is toxin-free, while paper masks are often treated with chemicals.
- Bio cellulose fibers have the ability to both absorb and donate moisture and liquids, making them the perfect carrier for delivering nourishing ingredients to your skin.
- Bio cellulose masks cling to the skin, meaning they get into every little part of your face, and they won’t dry out during use. All of this means deeper ingredient penetration!